Mini Chicken Pot Pies By Dapur Sinolin
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:20 mins
Total time:30 mins
- ¾ cup chopped leftover chicken (or 1 small fresh chicken breast, fully cooked)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mixed frozen vegetables (peas, carrots, corn and green beans), defrosted
- 1 package refrigerated biscuit dough
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Combine the chicken, mixed vegetables and cream of chicken soup in a medium bowl and stir well.
- Separate each of the biscuits and place them into the compartments of a greased muffin tin.
- Using your fingers, push down on the dough starting in the middle, then working the dough up the sides of each of the muffin compartments, as high as it will go.
- Add the filling to each of the compartments (approximately 2 Tablespoons each).
- Bake at 375F for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.