Peanut Cookies By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 500 gr blue triangle flour
- 180 gr refined sugar
- 250 gr creamy skippy peanut butter
- 200 ml of peanut oil (or maybe you want to use margarine only)
- 2 tablespoons milk powder
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of blueband margarine
- In the input container for peanut butter, margarine, peanut oil, milk powder, refined sugar, salt. Mixers all for a minute at low speed.
- Then add the flour. Stir well.
- Form the desired motif and layout on the baking sheet. Brush the top with egg yolk.
- Sprinkle little ground peanuts.
- Bake in the oven. Temperature approximately 160 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Lift. Cool it down. Store in a jar