Shrimp Tomato Spinach Pasta in Garlic Butter Sauce By Dapur Sinolin
Prep Time 20 mins
Cook Time 30 mins
Total Time 50 mins
Looking for a light, healthy, Mediterranean-style seafood pasta? Look no further. Try this Shrimp Tomato Spinach Pasta in Garlic Butter Sauce. Fettuccine pasta smothered in juices from fresh vegetables, garlic, and shrimp.
- 1 tablespoon Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 lb shrimp , fresh, uncooked, shelled and deveined
- 5 tomatoes , medium size, fresh, chopped into large cubes
- 1 cup spinach cooked
- 5 garlic cloves , minced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper or more
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 10 oz fettuccine pasta
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated, for serving
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon Sinolin cooking oil, until melted.
- Add fresh shrimp and half the minced garlic. Make sure the shrimp is not crowded. Cook for 1 minute on one side until pink on that side.
- While the shrimp is cooking, generously sprinkle paprika and salt over uncooked side of the shrimp.
- Flip the shrimp over and cook for another 1 or 2 minutes until pink on the other side.
- To the skillet with shrimp, add chopped fresh tomatoes, cooked spinach, and the remaining amount of minced garlic. Add 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (or more). Mix everything well, remove from heat while you cook pasta.
- In the meantime cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water to prevent pasta from cooking and getting mushy.
- Add cooked pasta to the skillet with shrimp and vegetables with 1 or 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice. Depending on the juiciness of your lemon, it could be 1/4 of a small lemon or 1/2 lemon. Don’t add too much lemon juice.
- Season with salt and more crushed red pepper. Warm up on medium heat until the shrimp is cooked through, and all ingredients are heated through.
- To serve, top with grated Parmesan cheese