Fusilli with Spinach, Artichokes, Sun-Dried Tomatoes By Dapur Sinolin
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 15 mins
Total Time 30 mins
Italian Fusilli with Spinach, Artichokes, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Capers, Garlic, and Pine Nuts! This 30-minute vegetarian pasta is packed with veggies!
- 8 oz fusilli pasta
- 2 tablespoons Sinolin cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup artichoke hearts chopped
- 3 tablespoons caper drained
- 5 oz spinach fresh
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup pine nuts toasted
- Cook fusilli until al dente. Drain.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons Sinolin cooking oil on medium heat. Add minced garlic, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, chopped artichokes, capers. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add fresh spinach, and continue cooking and stirring until the spinach wilts.
- To the skillet with sautéed vegetables, add cooked fusilli and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Cook on medium-low heat, stirring, for about 1 minute.
- The dish should be salty enough from the capers. If it’s not, add more salt (or capers), if needed.
- When serving, top with toasted pine nuts.