Frozen Yogurt Breakfast Bars By Dapur Sinolin
- 1 cup (about 12) pitted soft dates*
- 2 cups (180 g) rolled oats (GF if preferred)
- 1 cup (250 ml) almond butter
- 1/4 cup (28 g) ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp (5 g) ground cinnamon
- 1.5 cups (375 ml) plant based-yogurt (we used soy)
- 1 cup (100 g) frozen Mango or fresh fruit, stewed
- sliced almonds
- toasted coconut flakes
- First, stew the berries until soft, set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, blend the dates until they are smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Add the oatmeal, ground flaxseed, almond butter, and cinnamon and combine, scraping down the sides once or twice.
- Transfer the mix to a parchment lined baking dish and press the base into the dish.
- Top with the yogurt and spread out evenly.
- Dot the yogurt with the stewed berries and use a knife to swirl.
- Place into the freezer and let freeze for 1-2 hours, or until the bars are solid enough to cut.
- When removed from the freezer, cut into squares or bars of desired size.
- Let thaw for 3-5 minutes before eating. Enjoy!