Cheesy Sausage Potato Foil Packets by Dapur Sinolin
- 1 package 12 ounces smoked sausage, sliced
- 3/4 ths pound baby red potatoes halved
- 3/4 ths pound green beans trimmed
- 2 bell peppers sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- 3/4 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3/4 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter separated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded Cache Valley Sharp Cheddar cheese
- Optional: freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat the grill to high heat or the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prep the sausage and veggies. Slice the sausage, halve the red potatoes, trim the green beans, slice the bell peppers, and chop the onion.
- Toss the sausage and veggies with the dried oregano, dried parsley, garlic powder, and paprika. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Separate the mixture evenly among 4 large sheets of foil.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter in each foil packet on top of the veggies.
- Completely seal the packet and cook on the grill for 25-30 minutes or in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until veggies are crisp tender.
- Remove from the heat and carefully open.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese evenly among the foil packets.
- Enjoy immediately with freshly chopped parsley if desired.