Purple Sweet Potato Cake By Dapur Sinolin
- 200 gr of purple sweet potato
- 200 gr glutinous rice flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tsp SKM
- 150 ml of boiling water
- To taste oil
- To taste sesame
How to make :
- Peel, rinse and chop purple yams, steam until cooked. Lift then puree.
- Give sugar and SKM then stir well.
- Small round shape, set aside- Put glutinous rice flour in a container, then pour hot water while stirring. Knead until the mixture is smooth and smooth. – Give oil to both hands.
- Round and then flat the flour mixture, take one round of purple sweet potatoes, put in the middle of the flour mixture then glue it.
- Flat the dough circle, then roll it over the sesame so that it is flat on both surfaces.
- Preheat Teflon, add cooking oil. Fry the sweet potato cake until both sides are brownish-yellow. Remove and serve.