Cheese Fries By Dapur Sinolin
Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time30 minutes
Total Time45 minutes
- 32 ounces frozen french fries
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- Cook the french fries in the oven on a sheet pan according to package directions.
- Remove the pan of fries from the oven. Turn the oven heat to 400 degrees F.
- You can finish the fries on a sheet pan, or transfer them to a skillet for a restaurant style presentation.
- Sprinkle the cheeses over the fries.
- Return the fries to the oven. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle the bacon, green onions and parsley over the fries.
- Serve immediately with ranch dressing on the side, or alternatively you can drizzle the ranch over the fries.