Low Carb Crackers Recipe By Dapur Sinolin
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- Everything bagel seasoning, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the almond flour, garlic powder, salt and Parmesan cheese. Add the egg and mix until all ingredients are fully combined, I do this with my hands (as seen in the video). Create a ball with the dough.
- Place the dough on a large sheet of parchment paper. The parchment paper should be the size of a large cookie sheet. Place another sheet of parchment paper of equal size on top of the ball of dough.
- Use a rolling pin, roll the dough into a thin layer approximately 1⁄4-inch in thickness.
- Remove the top layer of parchment paper. Sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning and press it into the top crackers using your hands.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut/score the dough into small cracker sized squares. (You can use a knife to do this, but a pizza cutter makes it much easier.) Watch the video to see how I score the dough if you are not familiar with this process.
- Place the dough and bottom layer of parchment paper on a large cookie sheet.Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Break apart into crackers along the scored lines once crackers have cooled. Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.