Pineapple Muffins By Dapur Sinolin
Soft and moist homemade pineapple muffins that are perfect for a healthy breakfast or snack.
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 tbsp white or cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp oil, or additional crushed pineapple for fat-free
- 1 cup white, spelt, or oat flour (for keto, see note below)
- 1/2 tsp each: baking soda, salt, and baking powder
- 1/3 cup sugar, unrefined if desired
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 F, and line a muffin tin. Stir remaining ingredients into the bowl until batter is just evenly mixed. Portion into the liners. Bake 20 minutes or until muffins have domed and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out mostly clean. Once cooled, if you loosely cover overnight either on the counter or refrigerated, the liners peel off easily and flavor and texture are even better the next day.