Chocolate Brownie Cookies With Raisins And Pine Nuts | Dapur Sinolin
These are the Best Vegan Brownie Cookies and I’m not even exaggerating. Fudgy, chunky, stuffed with raisins and crunchy pine nuts, you won’t be able to stop eating these chocolate treats. Diary-free, refined-sugar free and made with just 7 ingredients!
- 2 tbsp chia seeds or flax seeds finely ground
- 5 tbsp water
- 1 c vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp oil grapeseed or sunflower oil
- ½ c coconut sugar
- ½ c all-purpose flour whole wheat pastry flour can also be used
- ¾ c raisins
- ¼ c pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 360 F and line a large baking tray with a parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine ground chia or flax seeds and water. Give it a stir and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Melt chocolate
- Meanwhile, add chocolate chips to a large bowl and melt in a microwave in 15 seconds intervals until chocolate melts, about 70 seconds total. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- In a bowl with melted chocolate chips add oil, sugar, flour and chia “eggs”. Stir until combined. Fold in raisins and pine nuts and mix just until combined.
- Drop a heaping teaspoon of the batter on a baking sheet, flatten it slightly with a back of a spoon and bake for 14 minutes.