Pudding Brownies | Dapur Sinolin
- 10 slices of white bread without skin
- 2 liters of plain UHT milk
- 3 packs of agar powder
- 2 tsp jelly powder
- 1/2 tsp tsp salt
- 300 grams of sugar
- 50 grams of cocoa powder
- 285 grams Shine Dark Block
- 2 egg yolks
How to make:
- Blend white bread, agar powder, jelly powder, cocoa powder, salt and some liquid milk. Blend until really smooth.
- Put in a saucepan and add the remaining liquid milk. Mix well. Then cook on low heat until hot enough.
- Enter the Shine Dark Block slices, stir until the chocolate melts and dissolves.
- Add sugar, stir until dissolved. The amount of sugar can be adjusted according to individual tastes. Cook until boiling while continuing to stir.
- After boiling, take some of the pudding mixture, put it into the egg mixture, stir quickly until blended. Then pour the egg mixture into the pudding. Stir well. Let it boil again.
- Then turn off the stove. Pour the pudding mixture into a mold that has been moistened (so it doesn’t stick). Cool to room temperature. Then put it in the refrigerator.
- After the pudding is really cold, it can be removed from the mold. Then decorate and serve.