Unti Yellow Sticky Rice | Dapur Sinolin
This is also one of the most favorite market snacks and also delicious, haha. How can I say no, the charm of the look and feel is so unified, Try.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 250 gr Coconut half old, grated lengthwise
- 150 gr coconut sugar/brown sugar
- 50 gr sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1 lbr Pandan Leaves, conclude
- 100 ml Water
Yellow Glutinous Ingredients:
- 500 gr sticky rice, wash and soak for at least 2 hours (I last night). Drain well
- 275 ml thick coconut milk
- 30 gr Turmeric, grated and squeeze the water (about 3-4 tablespoons turmeric water)
- 3 pcs pandan leaves
- Salt to taste
How to make:
- Unti: boil water, brown sugar, granulated sugar and pandan leaves until it boils. Remove and strain. Bring the brown sugar and pandan leaves to a boil again, add the coconut. Cook until the water dries up. Remove and set aside.
- Sticky rice: heat a pot or steamer. Steam the glutinous rice and 2 pandan leaves (knot) until half cooked/for 15 minutes.
- While waiting for the sticky rice to be half cooked, boil the coconut milk, turmeric water, salt to taste and 1 pandan leaf (conclude) over low heat. Keep stirring until the coconut milk boils. Turn off the fire. Let it warm.
- Remove the half-cooked glutinous rice, then put it in the coconut milk stew. Stir evenly until the coconut milk seeps into the sticky rice.
- Reheat the steamer. Steam the sticky rice together with the pandan leaves for 25 minutes or until cooked. Lift.
- Print the sticky rice according to taste and add unti on top. Unti Yellow Sticky Rice is ready to be served warm, more delicious.
Happy baking and hopefully useful.