Squeezed lime juice for a bright, fresh taste as a side salad or main course INGREDIENT • ½ cup edamame, boiled, drained • 1 cucumber, diced • 1 avocado, peeled and diced • 5 Red Onions, diced • ½ corn, drained, rinsed well • Fresh […]
This meal is a traditional snack made of white sticky rice and wrapped in banana leaves. Presentation of these snacks with grated shredded young coconut. And given the melted Java sugar tablets. Lupis is easy to find in the traditional market, but if you want […]
An Indigenous Betawi culinary. Believed that this food is a descendant from Chinese culinary and combined with local Indonesian and dutch salad. Today Betawi Gado-Gado is one of the 30 icons of Traditional Indonesia Culinary. A delicious spray of peanut sauce add it’s unique. Even that you are far away from Jakarta, you could still enjoy Betawi gado-gado by make it by yourself in your home!
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Carrot
- 8 pieces of lettuce
- 1 Cucumber
- 100 grams Long beans
- 100 grams Bean Sprout
- 1 cabbage
- 1 Lontong
- 1 board of Tempe
- 2 pieces of tofu
Peanut sauce ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of Sinolin Cooking Oil for sauteing
- 700 ml Coconut milk
- 200gram Peanut skin
- 4 pieces of orange leaves, torn
- 50 grams brown sugar, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Tamarind
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 10 pieces Curly red chili, boil briefly
- 4 cloves Garlic, fry briefly
- 1/2 tsp Shrimp paste (Terasi)
- 3 cm aromatic ginger
- fried shallots
- shrimp paste
- boiled eggs
- Peel vegetables such as potatoes and carrots. Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
- Cut the potatoes and carrots into medium cubes. Rough sliced cabbage.
- Cut the long beans.
- Heat enough water in the pan and add enough salt to boil.
- Boil potatoes, carrots, cabbage, and string beans in boiling water until cooked. Lift and
- drain, then set aside.
- Brew the bean sprouts. Drain then set aside.
- Cut the cucumber, then set aside.
- Slice the lettuce or leave it intact, according to taste. Set aside.
PREPARING OTHER MATERIALS
- Place the Garlic Powder, turmeric powder and salt into the bowl. Add a little water. Add tempeh into it. Fried in hot oil. Remove and drain.
- Cut the rice cake with medium dice. Set aside.
MAKING PEANUT SAUCE
- Wash off the peanuts. Fried in hot oil. Remove and drain, then leave it until
- cold. Grind the beans using a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Dissolve tamarind with 3 tablespoons of hot water. Strain and take the water. Set aside.
- Heat the Sinolin Cooking Oil, saute ground spices and orange leaves until fragrant.
- Enter the ground nuts, stir well.
- Add coconut milk, brown sugar, sweet soy sauce, and salt. Stir until smooth and cook until boiling.
- Enter the tamarind water, stir well.
- Cook until the sauce thickens and taste it.
- Lift and set aside.
- Arrange on a plate of rice cake, potatoes, tofu, tempeh, and all vegetables. Give boiled eggs which are divided into 2 parts.
- Pour the peanut sauce according to taste.
- Sprinkle with fried shallots and serve with shrimp crackers.
Very perfect taste, chocolate with a little warmth. Give your homemade chocolate gift on Valentine’s Day. Ingredients : 100 gr biscuits, crushed 50 grams of sweetened condensed milk 150 gr dark chocolate 300 grams of white chocolate Food coloring (pink) Almond Pistachios Direction: Place the […]
People can’t believe how simple it is to make this irresistible candy with gooey, peanut butter centers. This is how to make homemade peanut butter cups. Ingredients : ½ cup groundnuts, roast, puree 1 tablespoon margarine ½ cup sugar flour 250gr chocolate, melt it ¼ […]
With the help of natural coagulant proteases we don’t need to add agar to get a very soft texture with a touch of ginger juice.
• 400 ml of whole milk
• 1 tbsp. fresh ginger juice
• 2 tbsp. sugar to taste
- Peel the ginger skin and grate it with a grater. Transfer to a very fine sieve and press with a spoon to squeeze. Place 2 teaspoon of fresh ginger juice in each of two serving bowls
- Heat the milk on the lowest fire and add sugar, continue boiling until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside and wait for 1-2 minutes until the temperature drops.
- Gently stir the bowl of ginger juice and pour the milk quickly into the bowl of ginger juice.
- Then cover and let stand for 5 minutes. This pudding can be served directly as a hot dessert or cold dessert.
The combination of creamy taste from cheese and sour from lemon makes your dinner fantastic. Ingredients : 350 gr linguine pasta 1 cup frozen peas 2 tbsp Sinolin Cooking Oil 350 gr boneless skinless chicken breasts 2 tsp lemon zest ¼ cup fresh lemon juice 100 gr low-fat cream […]
Rest assured, if you make it once, then you must be addicted to make it again, so easy and not take long to make it. Preparations time : 30 menit Cooking time : 50 menit INGREDIENTS 500 grams Minced beef 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon […]
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon Sinolin Cooking oil, halved into 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon chili sauces, or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 500 grams steak, thinly sliced
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, chicken stock, honey, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch, chili sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes and 1/4 cup water; set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp Sinolin Cooking oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add steak and cook, flipping once, until browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli and soy sauce mixture until beef are tender and slightly thickened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Another way to enjoy oreo besides with a cup of tea, I’m sure all families will like it. Preparation Time 15 minutes Cook Time 2 hours 30 minutes Ingredients : 1 1/2 cups of Oreo breadcrumbs 5 tbsp butter, melt it 300 grams of cream […]