Halloween Finger Biscuits Recipe by Dapur Sinolin
- 125 grams of powdered sugar
- 250 grams of Migasan margarine
- 3 eggs
- 459 grams of wheat flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- 5 grams of extra vanilla
- 1 tsp green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon of red food coloring
- 200 grams of almonds
- 20 ml of water
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the margarine Migasan, powdered sugar, eggs, then mix at low speed. Add wheat flour, baking powder, vanilla extra, salt, and mix with medium speed until smooth.
- Wrap the dough tightly with plastic wrap, let stand in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- To prepare finger nails, in a small container, dissolve the green food coloring with water and add the almond nut, make sure to have the green color coated evenly on the almonds before draining it. To prepare blood, in another container, beat the eggs then add red food coloring, whisk slightly to blend in the color.
- Remove dough from the refrigerator and shape it like fingers, in a baking tray spread a thin layer of margarine and then place the fingers onto the tray. Press almond into one end of each biscuit to give the apperance of a long fingernail, addw some blood to enhance the apperance, cut slightly into the dough with a sharp knife to create knuckles.
- Bake at 1700 C for 12 minutes.
Serve and enjoy your Halloween party.