These Key Lime Coconut Cupcakes are a delectable treat for summer! Coconut cupcakes are topped with key lime buttercream frosting! Author: Lindsay Prep Time: 1 hour Cook Time: 18 minutes Total Time: 1 hour 18 minutes Yield: 12-14 cupcakes 1x Category: Dessert Method: Oven Cuisine: […]
PREP 5 mins COOK 40 mins TOTAL 45mins Crispy, crunchy and salty-sweet, these candied pecans are always a hit. Wrap them up for gifts, enjoy by themselves or throw on top of salads and side dishes. Ingredients: 2/3 cup (133 grams) sugar 1 tablespoon ground […]
The name for these spuds hints at their creamy interior. Roasting these melting potatoes at high heat ensures they get crunchy on the outside. Then, adding a little broth at the end allows the potatoes to absorb the liquid, making the insides extra moist
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- Position rack in upper third of oven; preheat to 500 degrees F.
- Toss potatoes, butter, oil, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Arrange in a single layer in a 9-by-13-inch metal baking pan. (Do not use a glass dish, which could shatter.) Roast, flipping once, until browned, about 30 minutes.
- Carefully add broth and garlic to the pan. Continue roasting until most of the broth is absorbed and the potatoes are very tender, about 15 minutes more. Serve hot.
Bahan: 175 gr tepung terigu protein rendah 325 gr tepung pao Bogasari 100 gr gula pasir 1/2 sdt baking powder double acting 9 gr fermipan ( instant yeast ) 150 gr susu cair + 104 gr air es = total 254 gr ( me : […]
These Shrimp Cocktail in Avocado Bowls are easy to prepare and a huge hit at parties – making them a practical, fun & delicious appetizer for the holidays! Prep Time 5 mins Cook Time 3 mins Total Time 8 mins Ingredients 2 avocados cut in […]
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 kg of cassava (diced)
- 500 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
Ground spices :
- 2 knuckles of turmeric
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 1 head of garlic
- according to taste Salt
- Turmeric leaf slices (fried)
- Rebon (fried) shrimp (I skipped it because there was no stock of home)
- Wash the cassava and cut into cubes then wash again
- Steam the sweet potato half cooked. Remove and drain with cold water.
- Mix the ground spices with cassava, give a little water, let stand for 10 minutes
- Heat Sinolin cooking oil in the frying pan that you have prepared, fry until dry and keep stirring slowly so it doesn’t burn, use medium low heat.
- Mix cassava with turmeric leaf slices and fried rebon shrimp and ready to eat. Serve with coffee or tea that you like. Delicious.
This is an excellent brunch or breakfast casserole that’s easily made the night before. Just pop it in the oven in the morning, slice some fresh tomatoes and some fruit to accompany the casserole, pour the juice and coffee, and breakfast or brunch is served. […]
This Spicy Vegetarian Ramen has a quick trick for a super tasty vegan broth that infuses the ramen noodles with oodles of flavor! Add all your favorite toppings and get ready to faceplant! Ingredients 2 TBSP light sesame oil or avocado oil 3/4-1 cup chopped […]
- 2 pounds white fish (such as tilapia, halibut, or flounder) or salmon
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
- 2 medium onions (cut in half and thinly sliced)
- 1 red pepper (cored, seeded, and thinly sliced)
- 1 orange pepper (cored, seeded, and thinly sliced)
- 1 yellow pepper (cored, seeded, and thinly sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Black pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of your choice of chili powder, hot paprika, crushed red pepper flakes, or black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves (loosely packed, chopped)
- Cut the fish into 2×5-inch long pieces or fillets may be cut lengthwise in half. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan with 2-inch sides over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the red, orange, and yellow peppers and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Stir in the paprika, salt, and black pepper to taste.
- Stir in the chili powder or heat of choice. Add the water, increase the heat to medium-high, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, place the fish slices on top of the garlic, onions, and peppers, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Use a fork to pick up some of the peppers and onions and place them on top of the fish slices. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes. Taste the sauce and add more salt if necessary.
- Sprinkle with the cilantro and serve. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tasty marinated tofu baked until crispy on the outside and creamy and soft in the inside. This tofu recipe is simple, quick and a great vegan protein addition to any meal. Serve it with mouthwatering creamy Peanut Dipping Sauce for the perfect vegetarian party appetizer! […]