Ingredients:• Ketupat / Lontong, cut2• To taste, tofu, then cut into pieces• Vermicelli, brewed with hot water until soft, drain• Bean sprouts, brewed with hot water, drain• Crackers• Soy sauce• Fried onions Peanut Seasoning for 1 proportion:• 4 cayenne peppers (to taste)• 4 tablespoons fried […]
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 3 minutes INGREDIENTS 6 cups boiling water 12 cups spinach 6 cups all purpose flour 6 tablespoons unsalted butter 3 teaspoons kosher salt 1/2 cup room temperature water, plus more as necessary INSTRUCTIONS In a heatproof bowl, pour the […]
- 1 cup of tofu ponk
- 3 pieces of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 thumb of tamarind
- 400ml of water
Coarse ulek seasonings:
- 6 cloves of shallot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 15 green chili peppers
- Mix sugar, water, salt, soy sauce, tamarind, boil in a saucepan until the sugar dissolves and is rather thick, remove from heat and leave room temperature
- Add the ingredients which have been rough-edged yet into the sugar solution that was already cold, stir well
- cut the tofu ponk then arrange it on a serving plate, flush it with the soup, serve.
The main ingredient : 2 large sized goldfish that have been cleaned 2 banana leaves Ground spices (it’s a bit rough): 15 curly chillies 8 cayenne peppers 8 shallots 3 garlic 2 turmeric finger segments 5 candlenuts 2 galangal finger segments Other seasonings: 2 geprek […]
An Indigenous Betawi culinary. Believed that this food is a descendant from Chinese culinary and combined with local Indonesian and dutch salad. Today Betawi Gado-Gado is one of the 30 icons of Traditional Indonesia Culinary. A delicious spray of peanut sauce add it’s unique. Even […]
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
The secret behind these easy-to-eat boneless BBQ ribs is a quick homemade barbecue sauce. Smooth, sharp, and sweet, you will definitely want to eat it all, especially ribs. Need confidence boosters? Serve these ribs for dinner and be prepared to praise.
- 300g boneless ribs
- 2 tablespoons of Sinolin oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 ½ cup of water
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- ¼ cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 2 red chili sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425 ° F. Cover the baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of Sinolin oil. Place the ribs on a plate, separate them slightly. Drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil over the ribs and rub to coat. Sprinkle a little salt. Place the onion slices on top of the rib cage. Bake the ribs at 425 ° F for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine water, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and red chili sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and continue to simmer until it lowers and thickens slightly.
- After 30 minutes of baking, pour the BBQ sauce over the ribs, leaving about 1 cup for later. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 ° F and bake the ribs again for 60 minutes (or longer, depending on the thickness of the ribs), spread with the sauce every 15 minutes. Ribs are done when the meat is tender and cooked, and the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 145 ° F. You can cover the pan with foil for the last 30 minutes of baking if the ribs appear to dry. Be sure to continue smearing the meat to keep it moist and flavorful.
- Transfer the ribs to the plate and pour the BBQ sauce on top of all of them. Serve immediately.
Ingredients: 250gr glutinous rice flour 50gr rice flour 250ml of water 5 pandan leaves 5 pieces of suji leaves 100gr brown sugar (shaved or cut into small pieces) 250gr grated coconut, steamed with a little salt and sugar Green coloring if necessary Pandan paste if […]
Ingredients 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling Steps Prevent your screen from going dark while you cook. Heat oven to 425°F. Remove crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface. With 3 1/2- or […]
- Sinolin cooking oil, as needed
- 1 medium shallot, finely minced
- 3/4 pound cremini mushrooms, washed, stems trimmed and finely minced
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- One 5.2-ounce round of Boursin Garlic & Herbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- About 18 wonton skins
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Thai chili sauce, for serving, optional
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat; once hot, add a little Sinolin oil and the shallot with a pinch of salt. Sauté until softened and translucent, about 3 to 4 minutes. Raise the heat to medium-high and add the minced mushrooms. Sauté for another 3 to 4 minutes, until softened and most of the liquid has evaporated. Add the garlic cloves and cook for another 30 seconds, until fragrant. Season with salt and pepper. Let cool slightly.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and Boursin, mashing together to combine. Add the cooled mushroom mixture and fold together to combine. Stir in the chopped parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill a small bowl with water. To assemble, lay one wonton skin on a cutting board and place a heaping tablespoon of the filling in the center. With your fingers, wet the entire edge of the wonton with water and fold over, pressing the air out and sealing the edges together with your fingers. Take care to get as much air out as possible-if you don’t, they will puff up and explode! Repeat the process until all of the wontons are assembled.
- Add enough oil to come about 1 inch up the side of a large skillet and preheat over medium heat. When the oil reaches 350°, add 3 to 4 rangoons and fry until golden brown on each side, about 1-1/2 to 2 minutes per side. Remove from the oil and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to cool slightly. Repeat with the remaining rangoons. Serve with Thai chili sauce, for dipping if desired. Alternatively, these freeze very well! Lay on a baking sheet and freeze completely, then transfer to a gallon-sized freezer bag. You can fry right from frozen, but it will take a bit longer.
Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 45 mins Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins Yield: 10 halves Ingredients Egg Rolls 1 tablespoon Sinolin cooking oil 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts,cut into small bite-sized pieces 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper 2 tablespoons minced green […]