Ingredients Dry Ingredients: 2 cups + 2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 tsp baking powder 1 Tbsp sugar 1/4 tsp salt Wet Ingredients: 3 eggs 2 cups buttermilk 1 Tbsp melted butter Oil to sauté (we used extra light olive oil) Instructions How to make quick buttermilk pancakes: In a large mixing bowl whisk together the […]
PREP TIME 10 mins COOK TIME 20 mins TOTAL TIME 30 mins This thai inspired dish is a wholesome recipe that only takes about 30 mins to cook up! Serves: 3-4 INGREDIENTS 1 medium brown onion 2 Tbsp. curry powder 1 tsp. turmeric powder 2 […]
Prep 20 min
Total 50 min
Watching your weight? You don’t need to give up your macaroni and cheese completely. Try these pasta cupcakes made with frozen broccoli & cheese sauce and reduced-fat sour cream for a satisfying dinner or lunch. Just add a green salad for an enjoyable meal.
- 2 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta (6 oz)
- 1 box (10 oz) frozen broccoli & cheese sauce
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup fat-free (skim) milk
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 6 foil baking cups
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Do not rinse pasta.
- Meanwhile, cook broccoli as directed on box. Cool 1 minute. Place broccoli & cheese sauce, sour cream, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, the milk and basil in food processor. Cover; process 1/2 to 1 minute or until almost pureed.
- Place foil baking cup in each of 6 regular-size muffin cups; spray with cooking spray. Place enough cooked rigatoni upright in each lined cup to keep them standing up. Spoon broccoli mixture over and around the pasta, filling pasta tubes as much as possible. Use spoon to push filling between pasta tubes. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tops are beginning to brown.
Preparation Time 10 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes Total Time 30 minutes Sriracha Quinoa cakes are made with flavor and protein that will help you through the day. The perfect party appetizer, also healthy for your lunch. Ingredients: • 2-4 tablespoons Sinolin cooking oil […]
Ingredients 12 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless 2 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp sesame oil thumb-sized piece ginger, grated 4 spring onions, sliced For the glaze 4 tbsp Korean chili paste (gochujang) or use a mixture of 3 tbsp ketchup and 1 tbsp sriracha chili […]
- thumb-sized piece ginger, ½ cut into matchsticks, the rest left whole
- 2 onions, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- 750g leg of lamb, diced
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 red chilli or green chilli, deseeded and sliced
- small bunch coriander, stalks finely chopped, leaves roughly chopped
- basmati rice and mango chutney or raita, to serve
- Put ½ the thumb-sized piece of ginger, 2 quartered onions and 4 garlic cloves in a food processor with 300ml water. Blitz to a smooth purée.
- Scrape down the sides with a spoon and blitz again to make it as smooth as you can. Tip into a deep sauté pan, cover with a lid and simmer for 15 mins.
- Remove the lid and cook for 5 mins more, stirring occasionally. By now the liquid should be all gone. If not, cook a little longer.
- Add 2 tbsp rapeseed oil to the pan with the remaining piece of ginger, cut into matchsticks. Turn up the heat and fry, stirring, for 3-5 mins until it starts to colour.
- Stir in 1 cinnamon stick, 1 tbsp ground coriander, 1 tsp ground cumin, 1 tsp ground turmeric and ½ tsp fennel seeds, then add 750g leg of lamb. Stir-fry until the lamb changes colour.
- Tip in 400g can chopped tomatoes with a can of water and 1 deseeded and sliced red or green chilli, season well, cover and leave to simmer for 1 hr.
- Stir in the finely chopped stalks from a small bunch coriander, re-cover and cook for a final 30 mins until the lamb is tender. Add a splash of water if necessary to loosen the consistency as it cooks.
- Stir in the roughly chopped coriander leaves and serve with basmati rice and mango chutney or raita.
INGREDIENTS 2 tablespoons oli Sinolin cooking oil 1 cup water and the juice of 1 lemon 2 pounds mussels, scrubbed with beards removed 1 cup littleneck clams (about 12 clams in their shells) 6 small Yukon Gold or red potatoes (the size of walnuts) or […]
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 35 minutes INGREDIENTS 4 small delicata squash 8 ounces portabella mushrooms, diced 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 teaspoon dried oregano 1 teaspoon kosher salt 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground cracked pepper 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds, chopped 1/4 […]
Creamy Skillet Chicken Cacciatore has the most amazing creamy red sauce with peppers, mushrooms, and fresh basil. The chicken is tender and juicy and on the dinner table in 30 minutes!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 8 ounce mushrooms sliced
- 15 ounce crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- freshly grated parmesan cheese for garnish
- Season the chicken with Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. In a large skillet add 1 tablespoon olive oil and heat to medium high.
- Cook the chicken about 3 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165 degrees and brown on each side. Set aside the chicken on the plate.
- Add one tablespoon olive oil to the skillet and add the garlic, bell pepper, and mushrooms. Sauté until tender.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, heavy cream, chicken broth, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste. Let simmer until thickened.
- Add the chicken back to the skillet until heated through. Serve over hot pasta and garnish with fresh chopped basil and parmesan cheese if desired.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cook time: 35 minutes Ingredients: 2 tablespoons of Sinolin cooking oil 1 roll of pastry dough 5 slices of smoked beef 5 slices of cheese ¼ cup of melted butter ½ tablespoons of Worchestershire sauce ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder 2 […]