prep time: 20 minutes cook time: 1 hour, 40 minutes Ingredients: 3 tbsp Sinolin cooking oil 2 lbs (about 4 medium sized) russet potatoes, peeled, sliced 1 large yellow or white onion, thinly sliced 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives (optional) 2 thick […]
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes INGREDIENTS 2 tablespoons Sinolin cooking oil 1/2 cup sliced shallots 1 pound thin spear asparagus, tough ends snapped off, spears cut diagonally into 1-inch lengths 6 large eggs 3/4 cup ricotta cheese (can sub cottage cheese) 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 […]
Bahan (banyaknya sesuai selera yaa):
- Terong ungu
- Merica bubuk
- Tepung bumbu serbaguna
- Telur, kocok lepas
- Bread crumbs
- Keju mozarella .
- Potong terong menjadi 2-3 bagian kemudian iris agak tipis kurleb 2cm (bagian paling pinggir yg berkulit gak usah dipakai)
- Tabur semua sisi terong dgn sedikit garam n merica bubuk.
- Ambil sepotong terong letakkan keju mozarella di atasnya, tutup lg dengan terong (terong-mozarella-terong)
- Balur terong dgn tepung bumbu siap pakai kemudian ke dalam kocokan telur. Kemudian ke bread crumbs. Simpan sebentar di kulkas.
- Panaskan minyak, goreng terong hingga kecokelatan. Angkat, sajikan hangat dgn saus sambal.
Ingredients: 300g glutinous rice flour 250ml coconut milk 1/2 teaspoon salt 3 tablespoons granulated sugar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder 1 tablespoon of Sinolin cooking oil Little food coloring Adequate banana leaves filling: 1/2 grated coconut 150g brown sugar 1 sheet of pandan leaves 3 tablespoons […]
INGREDIENTS 1 tablespoon coconut oil 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 tablespoon ginger, minced 1/3 cup diced white onion 21/2 tablespoons red curry paste 2 (15 ounce) cans coconut milk 1 cup vegetable broth 8 ounces rice noodles 2 cups broccoli florets 1 red bell pepper, […]
Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 20 mins Total Time: 40 minutes
Here is a yummy seafood stew ever reminiscent of that served in the fine restaurants of the Mediterranean city of Alexandria.
- 2 Roma tomatoes, washed, dried, diced
- 1 cup parsley leaves, washed, dried, stems removed
- 2 cups baby kale
- 2 green onions, washed, dried, chopped
- 1/2 red onions, roughly chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped, divided
- 1 lb raw large shrimp or prawns, peeled, deveined, tail on
- 2 lemons, juice of, divided
- 4 cups water
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp dried minced ginger
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lb lobster tail (about two lobster tails, 8 oz. each)
- Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 15-oz cans chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Prepare the tomatoes, parsley, kale, onions and garlic as mentioned above. Set aside.
- Season shrimp with a little salt, pepper and juice of 1/2 lemon. Place in the fridge briefly.
- Boil four cups of water seasoned with bay leaf, one chopped garlic clove,dry minced ginger, salt and pepper.
- Add the lobster tails to the boiling water. Turn heat to medium-high; cover and let cook for three more minutes or until lobster shells turn bright pink. Remove the lobster from its broth and set aside to cool. Keep lobster broth to use later.
- Once cool enough to handle, cut lobster shell down the middle with a pair of kitchen scissors. Remove the lobster tails from their shells and chop into bite-size chunks.
- In a large pot, heat two tbsp of olive oil on medium-high heat. Saute the red onions with crushed red pepper flakes. To that, add the remaining chopped garlic. Toss together briefly then add the chopped tomatoes, salt, pepper and coriander.
- Add white wine and cook to reduce.
- Into the same pot, using a mesh colander, pour in lobster broth. Follow with the chicken broth and remaining lemon juice.
- Let broth come to a high simmer, then add the shrimp. One minute later, add chunks of cooked lobster.
- Now stir in fresh baby kale, chopped green onions, parsley leaves. Remove from heat.
- Let sit covered for five brief minutes.
- Divide into four serving bowls. Serve with French style bread. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes You’ll love this twist on pesto pasta with broccoli and a good splash of fresh lemon juice. Loads of flavor! And you’ll have extra pesto to freeze for later use! Ingredients 1 cup Sinolin […]
In addition to looking darn adorable, these are super delicious and easy to make in the pressure cooker! Just like Starbucks egg bites, but better. Easy to make. INGREDIENTS 3 large eggs 1/4 cup cottage cheese 1/4 cup soft cheese 1/2 cup chopped mix-ins, like […]
The cheapest cake makes it and doesn’t take much time.
- 1 kg of coco crunch
- Chocolate bars (melting)
- Small cake cup
- After melting the chocolate add coco crunch to the chocolate, stir until smooth
- After that, take a little and put it in a cake cup, don’t forget to decorate it with colorful sprinkles (according to taste, you can order cheese) if I prefer using sprinkle
- Shut up for 5 minutes if the cake is ready to serve. good luck
Ingredients: 500 grams of dates 250 grams of dcc 30 pcs paper cups Stuffing Cashew nuts to taste Sufficient strawberry jam Topping 1 cup white block chocolate Direction: Bake almonds for about 20 minutes. Cut the dates and remove the seeds, do until the dates […]