Pasta and Meatballs Soup
preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 300 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 300 gr of beef, smooth
- 10 onions, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Oregano
- 100 grams of grated parmesan cheese,
- 1 cup of tomato, diced
- 4 tablespoons chilli sauce
- ½ cup Leeks
- 1 onion
- ½ tsp pepper
- 100 grams of penne pasta
- 500 ml of water
- Prepare pan and add 1 L of water, heat to boil. After boiling the put the pasta in and cook until smooth about 10 minutes.
- In the bowl, add minced beef, onion, red onion, garlic, grated cheese, leeks, salt, oregano and stir well using the hand.
- Make a round shape or you can use anile sloop to get the same size. Make about 20 meatballs.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add crushed garlic, then add the meatballs to the frying pan. Transfer the meatball to a plate that has been coated with a paper towel, to reduce excess oil.
- In the same Pan add the tomato chunks, water, oregano, salt, sugar, tomato sauce stir and bring to boil.
- Add pasta and meatballs that have been fried before, stir gently and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve and sprinkle cheese and celery leaves. Enjoy!