Cioppino Recipe By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 100 gr dori fish
- 3 large crabs
- 300 grams of large shrimp
- 200 grams of mussels (
- 100 grams of bare shells
- 300 ml of water
- 100 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 1/2 cup of onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup of red peppers, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper
- 5 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of basil leaves
- 200 ml of chicken stock
- 400 ml of tomato juice
- 30 ml of white wine
- 5 dried bay leaves
- Rub mussels clean. Mussels are usually very dirty and store sand in the shell.
- Remove the shrimp head and leave the tail on the shrimp.
- In a medium pan, bring to a boil of water. After boiling, enter the fruit and stir slowly so as not to damage the crab legs. Cook for 7- 10 minutes. Set aside 1 cup of broth. Remove crabs and drain.
- In a large skillet, heat Sinolin cooking oil on low heat. Add the onion, garlic and mix well until they give off the scent for 2 minutes.
- Add red peppers, leeks, bay leaves, basil leaves to stir for 4 minutes until the peppers soften. Add tomato juice, white wine, salt, white pepper, chicken broth, chili sauce to simmer.
- For a moment it has boiled, put the mussels, bare shells stir slowly and cook until the shells open by themselves.
- Quote and get rid of bay leaves.
- Add crab broth, shrimp, dori fish stir slowly so that the fish is not destroyed, cook for 5 minutes. Adjust to the taste you want. Set aside.
- Break the shell and divide it into 2 parts.
- Arrange the crabs and pour the soup, sprinkle celery leaves and lime slices.
- Serve when it’s hot. Enjoy!