Watermelon jack-o’-lantern by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 25 minutes
- 1 red watermelon
- 200 grams of red wine,
- 200 grams of black wine
- 200 gr pieces of pineapple
- 200 grams of melon
- 200 gr pieces of papaya
- Rub and wash the watermelon, take a marker and draw your nose and mouth eyes, use a sharp knife, form a large mouth with pointed teeth. Take a little meat in the mouth, cut and set aside. Carve a triangle for the eyes and a smaller triangle for the nose. Cut the bottom and top of the watermelon, take the watermelon meat and give the tealight wax inside the watermelon and close it again.
- Place the watermelon on a serving plate or cake stand.
- Fill the mouth with chopped watermelon, some red grapes, black wine and then cut the pineapple, papaya, and melon, let the fruit fall out onto the plate.
- Store in the refrigerator just before serving.