Cocktail Sausage Mummies by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 10 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 10 chicken flavor sausages
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 sheets (25 x 25cm) of ready-made puff pastry
- Tomato sauce
- Heat cooking oil over medium heat. Cook sausages, for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown and cooked. Remove from the pan and set aside to cool.
- Use a small knife to cut puff pastry to 1 cm thick. Rub pastry with a little egg. Wrap 1-2 in each sausage to resemble a bandage, leaving a small gap in one end for the face. Scissors and remove excessive puff pastry. Place it on a lined tray. Repeat with the remaining sausages, cakes, and eggs.
- Bake in a preheated oven, cook for 20-25 minutes or until golden yellow and flowery. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Use mayonnaise to decorate mummies with eyes. Place it on a serving plate, serve with tomato sauce.