Fried Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches By Dapur Sinolin
- 2 cups Sinolin cooking oil
- 2 large, boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups of multipurpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 1 cup of butter milk
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 can of biscuits
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, soft
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon of chili
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- For chicken, slice each breast horizontally down the center until it open. Then slice each into 4 even pieces.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, chili powder, kosher salt, and pepper. In a second bowl, stir together buttermilk and paprika.
- For each of chicken mix in the flour mixture, then transfer to the buttermilk mixture, then back to the flour. Coat each piece of chicken well with flour and let sit on a plate. Repeat with all chicken pieces.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat until it reaches 350ºF. Fry chicken in batches for 4-5 minutes per side until they are golden brown and cooked through.
- When thee chicken is done, transfer to a paper towel to drain.
- In a small bowl, mash together butter, syrup, and cayenne.
- To make a sandwich, split open a biscuit and smear on some maple butter. Place a piece of fried chicken between the biscuit halves and chow down!