Recipe Paleo Beef Curry By Dapur Sinolin
This easy Instant Pot Goulash recipe produces perfectly moist and flavourful beef goulash, Hungarian style. It is a hearty and delicious meal that can be enjoyed all year round.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 35 minutes
- 1 tablespoon of Sinolin cooking oil
- 2 – 2 1/2 pounds of beef stew, cut into 1/2 inch size
- 2 teaspoons of salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2-4 Spoons of grass-fed ghee or butter
- 2 red peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of sweet peppers
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of whole cumin seeds
- 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 3 cups of beef broth
- Cut excess fat from the stew meat. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of salt and black pepper over the meat. Stir to mix.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of ghee to the pan. When it’s heated, cook the meat in 3 batches, add a little ghee each time you start a new batch. Let them cook, leave for 3-4 minutes. Turn them over and let them cook for another 3-4 minutes until the crust is formed. If you make the pan too full, the meat will not develop the delicious caramel crust. It doesn’t have to be cooked until done.
- Return all the burning meat to the pan. Add minced peppers and onions, garlic, paprika, cumin seeds, and 1 teaspoon of sea salt into the pan.
- In a large liquid measuring cup, stir red wine vinegar, tapioca flour, tomato paste, and 2 cups beef broth. Pour the liquid mixture into the pan and mix well.
- Let the steam come out naturally for 10 minutes.
- Stir the curry and add another cup of beef broth if you want thinner consistency. Taste, and add more salt or red wine vinegar if you feel the need.
- Serve with the desired side dish.