Roll Up Pesto Turki By Dapur Sinolin
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- ½ cup chopped roasted red peppers (from a jar)
- 2 cups diced leftover cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9- or 9 1/2-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza dough. Spread pesto to edges of dough. Sprinkle with turkey, roasted peppers and cheese. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over top.
- Starting with short side, roll up dough. Using serrated knife, cut roll into 8 slices; carefully place each slice in pie plate (as you would when making cinnamon rolls). Mixture will want to fall out of the dough so use the knife and your other hand to help hold it all in while transferring it to the pie plate.
- Bake 18 to 21 minutes or until top is light golden brown and centers of rolls are cooked. Cool slightly before serving.