Sriracha Quinoa Cakes Recipe By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Sriracha Quinoa cakes are made with flavor and protein that will help you through the day. The perfect party appetizer, also healthy for your lunch.
• 2-4 tablespoons Sinolin cooking oil
• 2 cups of cooked quinoa
• 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs (can use whole wheat if desired)
• 2 cloves of minced garlic
• 1 cup chopped spinach
• 1/4 cup Sriracha
• 2 ounces. goat cheese, crushed
• 2 large egg whites, whisk
• 1/2 tsp fresh lime juice
• 1 teaspoon of salt
- Mix all ingredients, aside from Sinolin cooking oil, in a large bowl.
- Pour one tablespoon in a large skillet over medium heat. Using your hands, form 12 breads with quinoa mixture. Place the bread in the pan.
- Let the quinoa cook for about 5 minutes before turning over and cook another 5 minutes on the other side. The cake must be brown. Lift to the plate and continue cooking the remaining cake. You might need to add Sinolin oil to the pan.
- Serve with Greek yogurt mixed with sriracha and lime juice.