Padang Satay By Dapur Sinolin
- 2 pieces of whole chicken breast
- Skewers to taste
Ground spices :
- 6 curly red chilies
- 12 cloves of onion
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1.5 tablespoons of curry powder
- 1/2 nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pepper granules
- 1 tablespoon coriander, roasted
- Turmeric thumb, burn
- Adequate salt, sugar
- Sate Sauce (recipe after this post huh)
- Ketupat / lontong
- Fried onion
- Separate the chicken from the bone.
- Chicken meat is then diced to size according to taste.
- Mix chicken meat with 1/4 fine spices (the remaining fine spices for satay sauce) marinated 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- After that skewer with a skewer.
- Grilled chicken satay until done while applying the remaining seasoning mixed with enough satay sauce. I’m going to burn it on a pan grill smeared with margarine, so it won’t be a hassle
- Presentation: Arrange rhombus/rice cake on a plate, add chicken satay, pour hot sauce, sprinkle with fried shallots, serve immediately. 😋😋 Results of about 22 fruit sticks