Crispy Cauliflower Fritters By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cook time is 15 minutes
Total time is 25 minutes
- 1 head of Cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup chopped Spring Onions
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Sinolin cooking Oil for frying
- Pour boiling water over the cauliflower florets till they submerge completely and let this sit for 10-15 minutes. Heat oil in a skillet to about 350F.
- In a bowl, whisk together rice flour, all purpose flour, egg, spring onions, paprika, cumin, salt and a little water to make a batter which is slightly thinner in consistency than pancake batter.
- Batter coat individual florets and dip them in the hot oil, making sure not to overcrowd the pan or the temperature of the oil will come down drastically. Fry the cauliflower on medium high heat till they are golden brown and crisp.
- Remove them on a tissue lined plate and serve immediately.