Ubi Ganepo – Dakak Dakak by Dapur Sinolin
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 kg of cassava (diced)
- 500 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
Ground spices :
- 2 knuckles of turmeric
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 1 head of garlic
- according to taste Salt
- Turmeric leaf slices (fried)
- Rebon (fried) shrimp (I skipped it because there was no stock of home)
- Wash the cassava and cut into cubes then wash again
- Steam the sweet potato half cooked. Remove and drain with cold water.
- Mix the ground spices with cassava, give a little water, let stand for 10 minutes
- Heat Sinolin cooking oil in the frying pan that you have prepared, fry until dry and keep stirring slowly so it doesn’t burn, use medium low heat.
- Mix cassava with turmeric leaf slices and fried rebon shrimp and ready to eat. Serve with coffee or tea that you like. Delicious.