Beef And Cheese–Stuffed Peppers Recipe by Dapur Sinolin
For this recipe, look for bell peppers with a wide, flat bottom. You want peppers that will stand up on their own in the oven.
- 4 large peppers
- ½ a small red onion, minced
- 250 grams of ground beef, 90% lean
- 200 grams of cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup of fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup of fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, season with salt and pepper, thoroughly mixed.
- Cut the tops off of the bell peppers, then scrape out the seeds and white pith. Save the pepper tops and set them aside.
- Stuff the beef into the peppers, then place the tops of the peppers back on top. Transfer the peppers to oven-safe skillet, Here we used microwave grill with combination mode, and bake for 30 minutes before serving.
- If you’re using oven, preheat the oven to 4000 F/2000 C prior to baking. Then bake the stuffed peppers for 40 to 45 minutes at 4000 F/2000 C.
- Sprinkle the peppers with grated cheese.
- The dish is now ready to be served!