PASTALICIOUS By DAPUR SINOLIN
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 500 grams shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon of Migasan margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 600 ml cup milk
- 800 grams of fettuccine pasta
- 4 cups spinach
- 45 grams of cheese, grated
In a heated pot, melt margarine and cooking oil. Add garlic and shrimp, when the shrimp is cooked, set aside.
In the same pot, add milk and pasta.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, so that the pasta does not stick to each other.
Once pasta is soft, add in spinach, salt, pepper, and cheese, and mix until spinach is soften.
Add the shrimp back into the pot and give it a stir until well mixed.
Serve with some shredded cheese as desired and enjoy!