Cassava Roll Sausage Cheese By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Result: 10 servings
- 200 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 50 grams of Migasan margarine
- 1 kg of cassava
- 2 leaves of celery leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 Beef Sausages
- 10 grams of grated cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- Heat Sinolin cooking oil over medium heat, fry the sausage for 5 minutes. Lift and drain.
- Clean and peel the skin cassava, then steam or boil the until they are tender, crush it by using fork.
- Add margarine, salt and cilantro that have been finely chopped and stir until it mixed well.
- Take 3 tablespoons of dough, slighty flatten it on the palm, then add the fried sausages, roll up the dough to cover the sausage, cutt into 3 parts.
- Place the cassava then on a baking sheet that had been spreaded with margarine. At the top spread with egg yolk and sprinkle some grated cheese.
- Put in oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees, or until the cheese completely melted. Take out and serve while warm.
- This recipe is perfect for breakfast or as a snack when watching TV.