Eggplant With Potato (baigan and aloo) And Shrimp
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 500 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 big eggplant
- 500 grams of shrimp
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 15 cayenne peppers, cut into a slaughter
- 5 red chili, cut into a slaughter
- 2 cm ginger, crush
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat, fry the potatoes for 5 minutes or until golden yellow. Lift and drain.
- In the same frying pan, fry the eggplant for 5 minutes. Lift and drain.
- Reduce some of the remaining oil in the pan to saute the spices. Add garlic and red onion, stir-fry until is fragrant.
- Add curry powder, cumin, ginger, cayenne pepper and red chili, stir then add water cook to for 5 minutes. Add salt, sugar, turmeric powder, shrimp, cherry tomatoes and cook until the shrimp turns pink.
- Add the fried eggplant and potatoes, stir and you may add more spices to your liking.
- Serve with white rice to enjoy your lunch.