Betawi Soto By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 300 grams of meat
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 stalk of bay leaf , crushed
- 2 cloves
- 10 pieces of curly red pepper
- 5 onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cm ginger
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 pieces of potato
- 2 tablespoons leeks
- Fried red onion
- 50 grams of Emping
- Red Crackers (krupuk)
- 2 tablespoons of celery leaves
- Slice the meat as thick as 1 cm and wash it under running water. Set aside.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 6 parts wash and soak them with salt water.
- In a large pan, heat the oil over medium heat, stirring the spices finely until fragrant. Add slices of meat and stir well, give salt, sugar, bay leaf, lemongrass, and cloves, pour water and simmer for 10 minutes or until the meat begins to soft.
- Add coconut milk, stir slowly so that the coconut milk is not broken.
- In another pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Fry the red crackers, remove and drain. Furthermore fried emping and potatoes with hot oil.
- Serve Soto Betawi with crackers, chips, and potatoes. Give a sprinkling of leeks, celery leaves, and fried onions.