Chinese Beef and Broccoli Soup by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons of Sinolin cooking oil
- 300 gr of beef
- 2 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 6 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 fresh broccoli florets are cut into bite sizes, about 6 cups
- 1 L of water
- Slice the beef, slice in very thin at 1/8 “strips Place the meat in a medium-size bowl and wash under running water. Set aside.
- Heat the Sinolin cooking oil in a pan, with medium heat. When the oil gets hot, add the beef. Spread and cook without stirring for 1 minute, then stir until the meat is watering. Cook for 1 more Do not overcook the meat. Be careful when moving the meat to the plate. Drain the liquid in the meat.
- In the same pan, add the onion, garlic, ginger, and stir and pour the water and bring to a boil. When the water begins to boil add the fried meat before, broccoli, soy sauce, salt, black pepper, pepper stir well and cook about 7- 10 minutes.