Fluffy Banana Stemed Cake (Rice Cooker) by Dapur Sinolin
- 6 tablespoons of Sinolin cooking oil
- 4 small ripe bananas (if you use enough medium bananas 2 pieces)
- 6 tablespoons of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- Mash the banana with a fork. It doesn’t need to be smooth to maintain texture.
Beat eggs and sugar until they expand. Put the crushed banana into the egg mixture, add cooking oil, and stir until well blended.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla powder, and salt. Put little by little into the egg and banana mixture.
- Stir fold with a spatula like stirring the cement mixture so that the final result of the cake does not slam.
Prepare a pan that has been smeared with cooking oil. Pour the mixture into a baking dish, then tap it so that the surface is flat.
- Prepare steamed steam, then cook the mixture of banana sponge on medium heat for 30 minutes. Wrap the steaming cover with a cloth so that moisture does not drip into the cake mixture.
Stick the cake with sticks to ensure maturity. If it is completely cooked, remove it from the steam and wait until it cools.
- Remove the banana sponge from the baking sheet. Sprinkle refined sugar, then serve it whole or cut into pieces.