Spanish Chicken with Spinach, Brown Rice and Snap Peas By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 30 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 250 ml of chicken stock
- 100 grams of brown rice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 cup of young spinach leaves
- 1 cup of fresh peas
- 1/2 cup of grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 white pepper
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- Lemon juice from ½ lemon
- In a medium pan add 250 ml of broth, cook until boiling. Put your rice in a filter, wash rice and rinse with cold water for 30 seconds, drain. Add rice to the pot, stir and cook for 25 minutes. Keep watch so that the rice doesn’t dry. Add spinach and stir until wilted.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl add chicken breast, chopped garlic, salt, chili powder, grated lemon peel, stirring evenly to all sides of chicken meat. After all the spices are mixed evenly, let stand for 5 minutes so that the chicken can well seasoned.
- Heat Sinolin cooking oil in a medium pan, add the seasoned chicken breast, fry for 4 minutes for each side with medium-low heat. Lift the chicken and drain.
- In the same pan, add the previous set aside broth, honey, salt, white pepper and stir for 5 minutes then add the fresh peas, cook until the sauce thickens.
- Serve spinach rice with chicken and sauce on top.