Halloween Cupcakes By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 60 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 150 grams of wheat flour
- 100 grams of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp sp (emulsifier)
- 50 grams of chocolate powder
- 200 grams of Migasan margarine
- 70 grams of sugar flour
- Your choice of food coloring
To make a Cake:
- Prepare a pan containing 3 liters of water, cover the pan cover with a cloth to avoid steam falling on the cake. Bring to a boil.
- Prepare a medium bowl, add eggs, sugar, and emulsifier, whisk until it expands for 10 minutes using low speed. Shake it in turn and in one direction.
- Add flour, chocolate powder, and sift into 1 part and shake again slowly for 5 minutes.
- After that, add Sinolin milk and cooking oil, shake it into 1 thick mixture like pasta.
- Prepare a baking sheet covered with cupcake paper.
- Pour 1 small cup into the mold, not too full.
- Steam for 20 minutes until cooked.
- When the cake is cooked, cool it to room temperature before decorating.
To make icing:
- In a medium container, add margarine and sugar flour, the mixer for 4-5 minutes at medium to high speeds. Make sure the dough becomes pale and thick.
- Divide the dough into parts, depending on how many colors you want to use.
- Drip food coloring on each bowl, shake with a spoon, add little by little until you get the desired color.
- Put in the plastic triangle that you have prepared.
- Decorate cakes with various characters.