Eyeball Pasta By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 15 minutes
cooking time: 25 minutes
- 10 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 500 grams of ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh, chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder
- 200 grams of spaghetti
- 1 1/2 c. marinara, warmed up
- Mozzarella cheese to taste
- Black olives, sliced into a round
- Enough water
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° and coat a large baking pan with parchment.
- In a large bowl, add beef, onions, Panko, garlic, parsley, and eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Mix the ingredients together with a rubber spatula or your hands until they mix well, then form into 1 “ball. Place it on a baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs for 13 minutes, then each meatball, add a slice of cheese and olives to make “eyeballs.” Bake until melty cheese, 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil water. Cook spaghetti until al dente on medium heat. Drain and transfer to the plate.
- Pour the sauce over spaghetti, then arrange it with meatballs.