Lemony Tilapia Fish Sticks By Dapur Sinolin
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 3 tablespoons of Sinolin cooking oil
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 tbsp lemon skin
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of Panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tilapia fillets, cut 2½ inches
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- optional lemon slices
- Preheat the oven to 425 F degrees. Lightly coat the pan with nonstick spray.
In a shallow bowl, mix flour, lemon zest, and salt and pepper to taste. Place the eggs in the second shallow bowl, and panko in the third shallow bowl.
- Work with 1 tilapia strip at a time, dip the flour mixture, then in the egg, then roll in the panko, gently pressing to coat. Place it on a baking sheet; Drizzle with oil.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until the fish is easily peeled off with a fork.
- Serve with lemon slices and cocktail sauce if desired.