Baked Salmon With Avocado And Mango Chicken By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 100 ml of sinolin cooking oil
- 4 6 ounce salmon fillets
- New ground black pepper
- 2 small or 1 large mangoes, not too ripe (1 to 1 1/2 pounds of mango)
- 2 only avocados are cooked
- 1/4 cup of chopped shallots
- 1 serrano chile, chopped (with seeds to heat more, without less)
- 2 lime juice, juiced (about 4 tablespoons of lime juice)
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Preparing mango: When the oven is being heated, prepare mango. Peel and cut the mango meat from the core seeds, then cut the mango into 1/3-inch cubes, or follow the instructions here about How to Cut Mangoes. Set aside the mango pieces in a medium bowl.
- Bake salmon fillets: Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil. Apply a little olive oil on aluminum foil. Cover the salmon fillet with olive oil and lie down, with the skin facing down, on a foil-coated baking pan. Sprinkle with salt. Place it in an oven 400 ° F and cook for 10 minutes.
- Make avocado mango salsa: When the salmon is being cooked, prepare the avocado. Cut the avocado in half. Remove the seeds. Score the inside of the avocado with a small knife in the hatch pattern. Take the avocado slice and add it to the bowl with mango pieces. (See How to Cut and Peel and Avocado.)
- Add minced onion, serrano chile, and lime juice into the bowl. Sprinkle with a little salt. Fold the two ingredients together.
- Serve salmon fillets with large portions of avocado mango salsa.