Amazing Pepper Steak Stir Fry By Dapur Sinolin
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 15 minutes
Total time 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp Sinolin cooking oil divided
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch cubes or strips
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1 inch cubes or strips
- 8 ounce flank steak sliced in strips against the grain
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup soy sauce low sodium
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- In a medium-sized skillet or wok over medium-high heat add 1 tablespoon Sinolin cooking oil. Add the bell peppers and cook 1-2 minutes until tender. Remove and set aside on a plate.
- Turn the heat to high and add the flank steak and cook on each side to sear the beef and reduce heat to medium-high and continue to cook until no longer pink and brown on each side.
- In a small bowl, whisk the garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and cornstarch.
- Add the peppers back to the skillet and add the sauce. Let simmer for 1-2 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken. Serve over rice
Please follow and like us: