Ginger Milk Pudding by Dapur Sinolin
With the help of natural coagulant proteases we don’t need to add agar to get a very soft texture with a touch of ginger juice.
• 400 ml of whole milk
• 1 tbsp. fresh ginger juice
• 2 tbsp. sugar to taste
- Peel the ginger skin and grate it with a grater. Transfer to a very fine sieve and press with a spoon to squeeze. Place 2 teaspoon of fresh ginger juice in each of two serving bowls
- Heat the milk on the lowest fire and add sugar, continue boiling until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside and wait for 1-2 minutes until the temperature drops.
- Gently stir the bowl of ginger juice and pour the milk quickly into the bowl of ginger juice.
- Then cover and let stand for 5 minutes. This pudding can be served directly as a hot dessert or cold dessert.