Crispy Garlic Avocado Fries (Baked) By Dapur Sinolin
PREP TIME10 MINUTES
COOK TIME12 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME22 MINUTES
- 4 avocados slightly firm
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup panko
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Honey Chipotle Dip:
- 3/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside. Slice the avocados in half lengthwise and then cut into wedges. In a shallow dish add the eggs, in another dish add the flour, and the last dish adds the panko, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
- Dip the avocado into the flour, then egg, and lastly in the panko. Lay onto your greased baking sheet.
- Spray the avocado with cooking spray and bake for 12-14 minutes until crispy. Serve with honey chipotle dip if desired.