Stir-Fried Broccoli with Straw Mushrooms by Dapur Sinolin
- Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 can 425g straw mushrooms, halved
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce mixed with 2 tbsp water
- fish sauce to taste
- Heat a little Sinolin cooking oil in pan and saute garlic till fragrant. Add in broccoli & carrots and stir fry for a minute.
- Add oyster sauce mixture & straw mushrooms and season with fish sauce.
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes till the broccoli stems and carrots are tender.
I try not to overcook the broccoli so they remain nice and green with a perfect crisp to the stem. I just love the natural vibrant colours of the dish which makes it look appetising. A perfect vegetable side dish to any meal whether you’re cooking Chinese or Western. Eat more greens!