Rainbow Cassava Layer By Dapur Sinolin
- 1 kg of grated cassava
- 200 g sugar
- 300 ml thick coconut milk
- 1 packet of white jelly powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- 3 types of cake coloring, green, red, yellow
- Grated coconut
- Mix all ingredients, stir until smooth.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts.
- Give each color red, yellow, green.
- Heat the steam.
- Prepare a rectangular mold, polish a little oil.
- Give the green mixture, smooth.
- Steam the mold for 10 minutes (wrap the steamed lid with a clean napkin).
- Next spread the red dough on top. Steam the red dough for 10 minutes.
- Finally, add the steamed yellow mixture back until cooked.
- Lift and chill.
- Cut transverse 1 cm.
- Cover with grated coconut until blended.