Disco Peanut By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 250 gr Peeled peanuts
- 130 grams of flour
- 25 grams of tapioca flour
- 1 egg white
- 2 cloves Garlic, puree
- 50 grams of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a container, mixer egg white with salt until foamy.
- Add the sugar and then blend again until fluffy.
- Enter the fine garlic, stir well.
- Enter the peanuts, stir well.
- Enter the flour and tapioca. Mix well.
- Heat a lot of cooking oil over medium-low heat.
- Fried beans to taste (not too full in the pan) while stirring occasionally so that the beans do not clot. Fry until cooked and turn brown. Remove and drain.
- Ready to serve or store in the jar if it’s cold.
1. Use the fire tends to be small so that the beans are cooked evenly and do not burn quickly.