Vegetable Curry Noodle Soup By Dapur Sinolin
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1/3 cup diced white onion
- 21/2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 (15 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1-2 carrots, chopped
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 11/2 teaspoons lime juice
- Sea salt, to taste
- Cilantro, fresh, for serving
- In a soup pot heat coconut oil on medium and sauté your onions, garlic and ginger until onions are translucent.
- Add your red curry paste and your coconut milk and stir until combined.
- Add your carrots and bell peppers, your vegetable broth and your lime juice. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer (medium-low) and cook for 15 minutes.
- In a separate pasta pot cook your rice noodles according to package instructions.
- In your soup pot add your broccoli and frozen green beans and continue to cook on med-low until broccoli is tender (approximately 10 minutes).
- Ladle your soup into a large bowl, add your noodles and garnish with a pinch of sea salt and fresh cilantro.