Cenil Kenyal Kuah Kincah By Dapur Sinolin
- 120 grams of tapioca flour
- 20 grams of wheat flour
- 20 grams of white glutinous rice flour
- pinch of salt
- 1100 ml hot water
- 1 teaspoon whiting water
- pink and green food coloring, to taste
- 2 liters of water to boil
- 1/2 coconut, grated lengthwise, add a little salt and powdered vanilla, stir well, steam 10-15 minutes
- Mix tapioca flour, wheat flour and white glutinous rice flour. Add salt and mix well. Pour boiling hot water. Stir with a wooden spatula. When it’s warm, knead it with your hands until it’s smooth.
- Divide the dough into 2. Give 1 part pink, and one part green. Stir the mixture until the colors are evenly mixed.
- Heat the water to a boil. Take a little dough and then form a long spiral. Put the twisted dough directly into the boiling water. Wait for it to float. Remove and drain.
- For a typical West Java cenil, serve it with a sprinkling of coconut and sugar. Meanwhile, for the typical East Java cenil, serve the cenil with brown sugar syrup.
- Cenil sprinkled with coconut and sugar.