Lobster Tails with Garlic Butter By Dapur Sinolin
These lobster tails are coated in garlic butter then broiled to tender perfection. A super simple, yet elegant way to enjoy lobster in the comfort of your own home!
Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time10 minutes
Total Time25 minutes
- 6 lobster tails butterflied (see text for instructions)
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley plus more for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- lemon wedges
- Preheat the broiler. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray and arrange the lobster tails on the pan.
- Place the butter, garlic, parsley, paprika and salt in a small bowl. Microwave in 20 second increments until butter is melted. Stir to combine.
- Drizzle half of the butter mixture over the lobster tails.
- Broil for 10 minutes or until lobster meat is opaque.
- Microwave the reserved butter mixture for 10-20 seconds to warm it back up. Brush the butter over the cooked lobster.
- Sprinkle with additional parsley for garnish and serve with lemon wedges on the side.