Mexican Style Street Corn in a Cup By Dapur Sinolin
This side dish has it all and is totally reminiscent of my childhood. Corn smothered in Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, lemon, and chile—it hits all the right spots! Totally easy to make, too. You’ll have a delicious side in minutes flat.
- 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 16 ounces, weight Frozen Organic Sweet Corn
- ¼ teaspoons Sea Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 1-½ Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons (heaping) Real Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Cilantro, For Garnish (optional)
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add frozen corn to the pan and stir.
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne, and paprika to the pan and stir to evenly coat. Allow cooking over medium-high heat until corn is cooked through and any/all water has evaporated, 9-10 minutes. Stir occasionally. If you like things really hot, feel free to add more cayenne pepper; if you’re not a fan of heat, feel free to leave it out altogether.
- Turn off heat and add lemon juice, mayonnaise, and grated Parmesan. Stir to combine and serve immediately, garnished with sprigs of cilantro if desired.