Steamed Stuffed Cabbage Roll Recipe by Dapur Sinolin
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 1 chinese cabbage
- 100 gr of chicken meat
- 80 grams of shrimp, peel the skin
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, puree
- 1/2 tsp of cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp of sugar
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- oyster sauce sufficiently
- pepper powder sufficiently
1. Mince chicken and shrimp or you may use a food processor if you like.
2. Mix the minced shrimp and chicken with 1 egg, garlic, cornstarch, granulated sugar, oyster sauce, pepper powder and salt.
3. Prepare several pieces of chinese cabbage, choose the broad one. Blanch the cabbage in boiling water.
4. Take one piece of cabbage, put some seasoned chicken and shrimp, then wrap it up.
5. Steam for approximately 20 minutes or until done.